Scholastic Book Fair at Union Elementary

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Book Fair Web Page

Need more info? Visit our Book Fair Web page!!

http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolkit/publish/unionelementaryschool
Posted by Heather B. at 7:42 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ▼  2011 (5)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Online Book Fair Book of the Day!
      • Book Fair Web Page
      • Online Book Fair
      • Book Fair Hours this Week
      • Parent Night on 10/6

About Me

My photo
Heather B.
I am an Elementary School Media Specialist at Union Elementary School in Temple, Ga. I work with the best students and teachers!! We have an awesome space themed Book Fair planned this year!! I hope everyone can come out and find something great to read!!
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.